Application Development & Testing
iSphere’s technology consultants develop, test and launch world-class applications and systems. Through our development and testing excellence, clients get a win, win, win:
- You win competitive advantage by tapping into the skills of our technology savvy development teams.
- You win efficiency and performance by working with a team that understands your industry and business challenges.
- You win cost-savings by working with a team of proven technology specialists who know how to get the job done and deliver to the highest SQA standards.
Some of our recent solutions include:
- iSphere team members provided Data Warehousing development, oversight and production support for three major global projects for a large independent energy exploration company. iSphere’s staff activities included maintaining overall data integrity within the data warehouse; analysis and production of metadata for source data mapping and troubleshooting, analysis and problem solving for all errors, and communication with both end users and developers on data warehouse usage and potential impact issues. The data managed is displayed within an executive dashboard for use by the client’s Board of Directors for evaluation of the cost and production for each capitalized project. The technical skills and tools used by iSphere’s staff include Oracle SQL, SSL, Unix scripting, Perl and Autosys.
- iSphere’s team assisted a client with their Tibco service-oriented architecture (SOA) to support message-based transactions and Web services. The messaging backbone supports load-balancing and routing, and is fault tolerant with semantics supporting standard request/reply functionality as well as publish/subscribe interactions. It also supports both synchronous and asynchronous messaging.
- The iSphere team participated in implementation of a single sign-on solution combining Oracle, LDAP, ColdFusion and Web Services for the number one cancer center in the country. This project’s goal was to centralize authentication and authorization, eliminating the need for new Web applications and to have built-in user management functionality. iSphere team members also helped modify the client’s intranet and Internet presence including development and maintenance of a large number of Web applications and the customization of their content management systems used for Web presence.
Learn more about iSphere’s IT Application Development & Testing services by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1.800.210.3215.